Facebook is used by 1.84 billion users daily. Despite the huge number of people using Facebook, most businesses are not able to reach their desired audience through Facebook ads. People are probably seeing your ads, but not engaging with them. If you are in this situation, the tips below can help you boost your Facebook ads engagement.
Examples of Facebook Ads Engagement Clicking ads Clicking ads
– Clicking Ads
Ways to Improve Your Facebook Ads Engagement
1. Recognize your Target Audience
Many businesses fail to define a target audience before creating Facebook ads. In order to receive engagement on your ads, you should be displaying the ads to individuals who have a genuine interest and find value in your company. Remember that you won’t succeed by reaching out to everyone on Facebook.
Seeing success in your Facebook ads is measured by the number of interest and engagement in the ad rather than the number of views the ad receives. Facebook’s split-testing feature allows you to determine who these interested individuals are through identifying their age, demographic, language, gender and behaviour. These aspects will narrow down your target audience easily.
2. Make Your Ad Meet Your Audience’s Needs
When creating an ad, your target audience must be the main focal point. Put yourself in your target audience’s shoes – people want to see what they’re interested in or find solutions to their problems.
Therefore, it is important to create an ad that does not boast about your company and products, but rather, explains to your target audience how your products meet their needs.
3. Use the Ad Objectives
Facebook ads manager is effective when you are aware of what your goal is. It allows you to reach your ultimate goal by providing various options.
Choose a specific objective in ads manager to achieve a certain result:
– Raising brand awareness: to show your Facebook ads to individuals who are most likely to recall them.
– Expanding your reach: to help get through to as many people as you can within your target audience
– Increasing traffic: to get your Facebook audience to take action such as giving you a phone call, visiting your website’s landing page, blog page, etc.
– Increasing video views: to get more views by showing your Facebook ads to individuals who are most likely to watch the video completely or for more than 15 seconds.
– Increasing the conversion rate: to encourage your target audience to take a certain action on your business’s website. They can add items to their carts, register on your site, call to inquire about your business or make a purchase.
– Boosting engagement: to get people to engage with your Facebook ads through sharing, liking and commenting
By choosing one of these, you can show your ad to people who are most likely to meet your objective.
4. Ask a Question or Make the Ad Intriguing
Your ad copy should be compelling, emotional and thought-provoking. Writing your ad copy as a plain sales pitch is not going to work. Instead, make sure to invoke emotional triggers through telling a story, focusing on the benefits instead of the features, and asking your target audience a question in your ad copy. Presenting questions in your Facebook ads would encourage the audience to interact with you in the comment section, as well as increase your click-through rate.
Furthermore, use the noun ‘you’, so that individuals feel like you are prioritizing them rather than making them feel like the 100th person to come across your Facebook ad. This increases brand loyalty and builds closer relationships with your target audience.
5. Split Test Your Ads
Split testing your ads helps you understand what type of content your target audience prefers. There are many ways you can conduct these tests:
– Creating an ad copy that uses emojis or creating an ad copy that does not use emojis
– Interchanging the types of products featured in the ads
– Testing different ad types: Video, Carousel, Images, Slideshows, Canvas
– Targeting various types of audiences
You can also analyze the previous posts on your page. For instance, look at the product that got the most likes, shares or comments. Using this information, you can create a similar ad to enhance engagement results.
6. Time Your Ads for Effectiveness
Timeliness is an important aspect to consider when trying to increase engagement. Posting your ad during the time most users are not active is meaningless. Influencer Marketing Hub states that it is best to post on Wednesdays from 9am to 3pm. Although this is a general tip, the best time frame to post varies for everyone.
Using the ‘People Engaged’ section on Facebook can also be helpful. This section lets you see when people are most active on your page. You can then post your ads during this time and see better results.
7. Use Strong Images to Grab Your Target Audience’s Attention
The phrase “A picture is worth a thousand words” plays a huge role when it comes to promoting businesses online. A study by Brain Rules reveals that when people hear new information, they only end up remembering 10% of it after three days. However, when they see an image along with that information, people remember 65% of it after three days.
Using strong visuals encourages people to take action. Most people tend to ignore posts that are text-heavy because they do not have the time, nor want to put in the effort to read. A visual, on the other hand, uses colors and simplicity to instantly grab a person’s attention.
Here are some strong visuals that you could include in your Facebook ads:
– Videos: Videos are a great way for audiences to retain a lot of information about your business. A video presents information that audiences would not be interested in if they were to read it themselves. There are various types of video content that can be used to engage your target audiences, such as customer testimonial videos, product demonstration videos, content series and how-to videos.
– Infographics: Infographics are a great way to present your statistics and data in a concise and visually appealing form. For people who prefer simplicity, infographics are helpful for them to easily perceive the information.
Use Beam.city DNA and Make it One Step Further!
Facebook ads is one of the best ad channels to promote your business. Beam.city DNA automatically helps you pick the right settings for your goals and makes it easy to define your target audience. Book a meeting with us today to find out more!
Hey, we sent you a 6 digital access code via . It expires in five minutes - Enter it now to confirm!
#1 Refresh the page and try again
#2 Clear the Cookies in your Web-browser for this Website, then go to #1
#3 Make sure you are entering the correct information
#4 No luck? We can change that - Call us
Please set-up your email before using email option to login.
Confirmed - Thanks!
Try entering the code again.
Something went wrong, resend your details.
Logged Off! Refreshing the page.
Something went wrong, refresh the page and try again.
Beam.city DNA is an A.I. enhanced software as a service platform that enables omnichannel ad automation at brand scale. If you want consulting help for your specific advertising need, we can help but that is not our focus.
An ad network is a website, or collection of websites where advertisers can publish their ads using shared rules. For example Facebook and Google adwords are large ad networks that reach billions of people online every month.
Beam.city DNA is easy enough for advertising novices to get started fast, and sophisticated enough so veteran advertisers can get dramatic performance improvements in days.
It works great for brand awareness, to drive physical interactions or transactions for e-Commerce, lead generation, app installs or SaaS. How will you use Beam.city DNA today?
1. Click on the 'Get A Demo' button.
2. Fill in your contact details, including your email address and mobile phone number
3. Submit the access code you received by text
4. Congrats, your account is now enabled and ready to use
5. Fill out your company profile, add the company logo, set up your team members, then begin advertising! We will reach out to show you the ropes as soon as possible.
With Beam.city DNA, you need 10s of actions to make high performing ads on one or more ad networks. This is 100 times fewer actions that in takes on the native tools out there.
Thanks to DNA, when you create your promotion, the platform will publish & monitor your ad performances in real-time for you, adjusting to impressions, click throughs and costs across 8 dimensions
2. Period of the Day.
3. Online Ad placement.
4. Location of person who sees the ad.
5. Demographics (Age & Gender).
6. Device (Mobile, Desktop).
7. Ad Content.
8. Ad Category/Topic.
DNA spots more patterns & opportunities each hour than most people can adjust to in a several days.
Beam.city will reveal Interest & behavior level statistics that you do not have. Not just the cost, impression & click throughs per interest, but also the breakdown on demographics, devices, placements, schedules and much more.
This will help you answer the question: "Which personas gravitate to my message when paired with this keyword or interest?". The answer to this question will cut up to 83.33% of wasted ad-spend.
Congratulations. Once you are signed up, you will need to upload the media you need for ads & any ad campaigns from Google & facebook you want to test against. Other things to consider include payment, audiences, your team and more.
All signups get a complimentary session explaining the user interface, functionality and where to find help in the platform.
Pay for the A.I. driven functionality you want, combined with a small percentage of your ad-spend. This allows you get more done & better at every budget level.
For small businesses that are novices to advertising, we have experienced up to 36 times more click throughs at a third of the cost (100 times better results).
For brands that have marketing teams, we have helped them get up to 6 times better results in 3 days.
In 1 minute, you can create promotions to run on the top social, search and display networks, freeing up hours (or days!) so you can spend more time on creative activities, and analysis.
Your team will save so much time, get much more done and gain enough high quality insights that you can finally achieve a positive ROI on your most ambitious campaigns.
DNA supports several top ad channel including:
Yes! You get a complimentary onboarding that guides you through the user interface, all the functions of Beam.city DNA, and instructions for getting further support.
Yes! You can easily import previous campaigns from Facebook and Google Ads. In addition, DNA can help you improve results of campaigns you've already started running.
As often as you like or not at all! You can keep a close eye on your campaign performance, but we believe your time is better spent elsewhere... After publishing your campaign, DNA will monitor your ad performance in real-time and adjust settings across a number of dimensions to improve your results. A quick look at your report will show you comprehensive data about your ads.
DNA provides exclusive statistics about your audiences and gives detailed behavioural insights. Along with cost per click, click-through rate and impressions, you can view extensive data on your customers':